Benjamin's Web Page
I am doing an experiment about reading. Although I have already
finished my report for the school science fair, I am still interested
in collecting data. You can download my program and run it on any
Windows PC. When you are finished, be sure to e-mail me the results!
In order to run my program:
- Download and install MSWLogo, a free version
of the Logo programming language that can run on any PC under Windows
95 or NT. Installation is very easy; just follow the instructions on
the MSWLogo web page.
- Once you have installed MSWLogo, make a directory named
scifair within the MSWLogo directory.
- Download all of these files, and save them in the
- In Windows Explorer, double-click on read.lgo to run my
program. It takes most readers about two minutes to complete the
- If anyone else wants to take the test, please let them do it! My
program will record the results for each person who takes the test
- Please send me a copy
of read-data.txt, which contains the results of your test(s)!
After you've tried out my experiment, read my report on it, which I
wrote for my science fair project at the Sage School.
February 25, 1998